Sunday, November 11, 2007

Halloween party

Last month was our ward annual Halloween party. Ben and I are primary teachers for the 5 and 6 year olds. Adam, on your left with Ben, is our favorite. We realize you aren't suppose to pick favorites, but we couldn't help it. Maybe it's because he talks so cute or maybe because he waves at us non stop during Sacrament meeting, whatever it is, he wins! He was "kaw pitt kwew" for Halloween this year. If you are like us we didn't know what that was, but as you can tell, it means car pit crew. Who'd a thought! We love our ward. They do such fun things and there's not a more on top of it, organized ward out there. Halloween day we went with some friends miniature golfing. It doesn't beat seeing all the kids dressed up but it was a good time.


















7 comments:

Robyn said...

yay! I found you. now you guys better keep posting! funny costumes!

Kurtis and Iva said...

We love the costumes! You're look way better then ours did!

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

Kimberly Eva!

I've been wondering how you guys are doing and Hayley mentioned she knew your blogspot. Hope all is well. We'd love to see you guys sometime if you ever come up this way. Comment back or e-mail me at jtandcarly.blogspot.com. adn tell me how life is treating you.

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

whoops, I meant jtandcarly@yahoo.com

-Carly

Abbey said...

k kids... time for a new post! AND... CONGRATS!! I am SO excited for you guys to have a babe. I tried to call Bens phone tonight but.. of course.. no answer. I want to talk to you guys so give me a call!

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

Hey guys! I'm excited to see you have a blog! And mostly I'm excited to see the pregnancy countdown up there! That is just way to cool! I'm so excited for you guys! Having kids is the BEST! I hope we can keep in touch better through the blogging world. You are on my links so I hope you don't mind! Our blog is phillandallie.blogspot.com by the way. Congratulations again!

Allie (Ence)

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

Kimberly!!!

Congrats on being prego!!! I am so excited for you guys!! You will make an amazing Mom. we're pregnant again too and my due date is August 19th so we are REALLY close together. Are you still sick. The beginning and end suck.. but the second trimester is okay.
Again we are sooooooooooo excited for you guys!