Wednesday, November 12, 2008

1st Halloween

Annie was a sweet little pumpkin for her 1st Halloween. She was an asleep pumpkin for the majority of the night and when she awoke she decided that being a pumpkin was way too hot so we didn't get a lot of pictures.




We went trick or treating with my four year old niece and we were walking from the first persons house when I told her to tell them "thank you". As she turned around to do so, the little rag doll tripped over her treat bag and landed right in a prickly cactus. I sat there for about 10 minutes just pulling out the needles in her knee and hand. She couldn't have been wearing a better costume to absorb cactus needles. Needless to say, I felt so bad.

7 comments:

kimberly said...

She looks adorable in her halloween costume! Way to have some halloween spirit and dress up too!

jason and andrea said...

What a rotten way to start off trick-or-treating! Poor little girl! Who plants a cactus next to where people walk, anyway? I hope she at least got some good candy.

Burke and Teresa said...

Annie is getting so big!!! We miss you guys and you look great!

Nelson Family said...

It was so great to see you again, Annie is such a cutie & I am so happy I finally got to see her in real life. We will always miss you. I am so glad you made it back safe & posted the pictures...keep it up! I will be watching! :)

Nelson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abbey said...

Hey Kim! I need your address... Matt and I have a Mexico suprise that we would like to send you. And, I am having a shower over Thankgiving weekend at home and want to get an invite to ya! So give me a call or e-mail me.

abbeymangus@gmail.com

ConnieB said...

SO cute! I'm so glad I got to see her the other weekend! It was random running into you guys (: