Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

We went to our friends sons birthday party to start out the night. She did some fun Halloween snacks and a cute monster cake. Then we went to the "trunk or treating" here in town. I've decided I don't like trunk or treating as much. I don't like walking in a line of kids that don't have to do anything but hold out their bag and occasionally grab for their treat. I wish it was the same as it once was...no trunks, just walking door to door to door and yelling "trick or treat" to get that "much wanted" candy that you only received on Halloween. Oh well we still had a great time!

This is my cute niece and nephew. We spent the night trick or treating with them and my sister has everyone over for chili after.
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5399575760186506674" />


10 comments:

Bess Family said...

CUTE COSTUMES!! I love them and I am glad you guys had a fun time! The Chickens are great too! Glad we got to see them last night!

kate said...

What was Ben?

I love your costumes. Annie is cute little mouse indeed!

Allie said...

You guys look absolutely adorable! Too cute.

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

So cute..I am totally against the trunk or treating too..boo on trunk or treat!! The chickens are awesome! Can we come see them next time we are in town??

Kate said...

I'm happy you were a part of our halloween festivities. You might just have inspired me to force Kyle to dress up next Halloween :)

Blondemom said...

So cute, I love the customes... Looks like you guys had lots of fun, I;m just hte opposite I really like trunk or treating,but that is probably because it's cold up here...

Katrina and Lance said...

I agree I don't like the trunk or treating it is lame-o. I think it is fun to see the kids come around door to door and hand out the candy. You guys are so good about dressing up love your cosumes and annie is so cute. Love that you have chickens in your back yard that is awesome. Annie has a friend it looks like.

Abbey said...

I love your costumes. Wish we could have all been Halloween partying together.

Brittany said...

Cute pictures! How did the professional ones of Annie turn out? The day I saw you at SkyWest you were headed out to get them...

Zach said...

Love the chickens! We're going to get a goat!